This blog is going to be a place where I write about all my passions, adventures, and experiences. It is going to be a place for me to journal what happens in life and how it has impacted me. I hope to find the time and words to blog about all the many things I am passionate about: whether it is sharing the word of God, discussing an awesome new song or novel, or sharing pictures of my passions. I hope to one day be able to look at these blogs and be as excited about them as the day I chose to write them.
Before I start blogging about life experiences and passions, here are just a few things about me.
- I love a little coffee with my creamer.
- I want to travel the world.
- If hammocking was a sport, I could be in the olympics.
- I am clumsy, awkward, and often silly.
- I find joy in the simplest things.
- I want to be a full-time missionary when I grow up one day.
- I take naps every single day and plan my next nap before I am even out of bed.
- I am a sociology major.
- I love reading novels, which is why I have a Pinterest page dedicated to my love for books.
- I love dogs, but animal shelters make me sad.
- I want to help make a difference in the world.